Friday, July 8, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #47



1. Does your Significant Other read your blog?  Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
Mine doesn't but it wouldn't matter to me if he did. There's no big secrets or anything like that. I just know he's not really the blogging type lol.

2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
I couldn't pick just one but one that comes to mind is my great-grandma's engagement ring. She gave it to my grandma, who gave it to my mom, who gave it to me. Someday, if I have a daughter, I will give it to her as well.

3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times
If I'm just laying out relaxing, I vote for the beach. But, if I want to go swimming, then I vote for the pool.

4. What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
Well, F hasn't deployed yet but, when he went to training, I made a part of my room decorated with a bunch of pictures so that, when I was lonely, I had an area I could go to and see his face and smile.

5.  What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
Facebook and Twitter would be the biggest, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment