Friday, June 24, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #46




Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts
Absolutely. Five years ago I was just starting college and had a lot of living left to do. I'm still quite young and still have a lot to learn but, in those five years, I went through heartbreak, two close and difficult deaths, all of my college career, leaving my family, falling in love and marrying a military man, and beginning this crazy Air Force journey. I think it would be impossible to stay the same for five years but I think, especially this past year or so, I have changed quite a bit. And I am totally okay with that! :)

If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten
First of all, I don't think I would want to go on that show but, assuming I had to, I would take my husband. F and I can have entire conversations without ever saying a word. We compliment each other perfectly and work well together which I think is something that would be extremely vital in trying to win a show like Amazing Race.

Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted by Just an Arizona Girl
Good, for sure. It's a great way for me to keep in touch with everyone back home and all my military friends throughout the world. Without Facebook and Twitter, I think I'd miss everyone a lot more than I already do.

June is National Soul Food Month- what's your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Pasta. I could eat various forms of pasta every day and never get sick of it.

If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits
I think the 50's would be pretty sweet. I love the poodle skirt look and the Greasers. I think it would have been a pretty fun and crazy time. But I'm perfectly okay with living in the era that I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment