Friday, June 17, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #45


I decided this seemed more interesting than Flashback Fridays (and I was running out of ideas) so now on Fridays I will be taking part in Friday Fill-Ins, courtesy of Wife of a Sailor. Enjoy!

1. Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co.
 I have absolutely no idea what an underwear party is so I'm not really sure what age group should even have this!

2. What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
English. I've always been really good at it (thus why I minored in it in college) so I was always in Honors English/AP English in high school and it was pretty much a walk in the park for me.

3. Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren’t supposed to for a PCS? submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom
We've only had one PCS so far and it was a DITY but, next time when we have TMO I'll see what I can get away with. ;)

4. Blogging plays a growing roll in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? submitted by To the Nth
I would definitely consider it. I think it would be interesting to see what kind of lifestyle they have overseas. I think my blog would basically tell the day-to-day life over there so that families back here in the States could "see" what their loved ones do and know what kind of environment they're in. Hopefully that would bring them some peace knowing their loved ones are okay.

5.   Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by 
Marrying the Navy 

No way! While I understand the importance of education, kids still need time to be kids too!

No comments:

Post a Comment