Friday, July 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #49


1. If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be?  submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog
Adam Levine (well, okay, Maroon 5). He is most definitely my number one celebrity crush so I'd be more than okay with some one-on-one time lol.

2. Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
I'm in the process of starting up my own crafting business on Facebook and Etsy which would make for a little extra money in the income.

3. During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
Well there's no babies here yet but I already know that baby number one will be called Baby Bee because of our last name starting with a 'B'.

4. Have you ever won a blog giveaway?  If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
I actually just won a giveaway on a page on Facebook that won me a mini photo shoot of me and my husband! I didn't even know someone had nominated me but apparently they did and I won! So now I get some amazing photos of him in uniform that aren't from our wedding.

5.  If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army
A lot of condiments, yogurt, and a few leftovers. We definitely need to do some grocery shopping lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment