Monday, April 9, 2012

Baby Update

One of my friends has been doing this "survey" of sorts on her blog and I thought it was just too cute to pass up. So, here you go, a brief update on Baby Bee's progress.

How far along? 31 weeks on Wednesday
Total weight gain: about 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope! :)
Sleep: it seems I have forgotten what that is
Best moment this week: F finally seeing my belly moving around
Miss Anything? Feeling like myself!
Movement:  She's usually pretty mellow but sometimes she can cause quite the commotion!
Food cravings: Never got any of those
Anything making you queasy or sick: some smells can get to me sometimes. For instance, when F makes pork I think I die a little
Gender: girl! (my hubby won that battle lol)
Labor Signs: Nothing yet...as it should be!
Symptoms: ridiculous amounts of stiffness and muscle aches, fatigue, insomnia, swollen ankles, and heartburn like you wouldn't believe
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm pretty much still same ol' me with emotions. The biggest one right now is a lot of nervousness as my due date gets closer.
Looking forward to: my shower next month and being done with this! So over pregnancy!



almost 7 months pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment