Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Some Exciting News


Happy belated Halloween, everyone! Hope you all had a fun day. I know we definitely did! We went through 6 HUGE bags of candy for all the cute little trick-or-treaters. Then we went to a neighbor's for an "after party" that consisted of Taco Bell and leftover candy. Always a lot of fun. :)
As you may recall, in my last post I said I had a big announcement to make. Well, here it is......I'm pregnant! Baby Bee is set to make their appearance around the middle of June. F and I are very excited (and perhaps a little nervous too!). We found out in the beginning of October and it's been a whirlwind ever since. I hit some really bad nausea pretty much 6 weeks on the dot. Luckily, I saw a doctor and was given some medicine that appears to be a lifesaver. Hopefully, by the second trimester, I won't need it at all. I've already started looking at baby stuff and can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl so I can start decorating the nursery and buying stuff! F hopes for a girl, I hope for a boy so we'll see how this turns out. lol.
Sunday was also F and my one year wedding anniversary. What a great time to go public with our pregnancy right? This will definitely be a date that I will always cherish. Now bring on June so we can meet our baby!


This was at 6 weeks (I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow)...nothing really there yet!

1 comment: